Offering personalised tuition, Ally Boggs offers quality swim instruction and triathlon coaching in a quiet, private environment. This opens the door for many people – those who do not enjoy public pool facilities, or who’s work routine prohibits attendance at scheduled times. Ally’s swim clinic was established with the following people in mind…
- Adults not wishing to learn to swim in a public environment
- Competitive children who wish to fast-track learning in addition to squad sessions
- All swimmers and triathletes who want to improve technique and confidence
- Teenagers wanting to move from a swim or surf background into triathlon
- Swimmers with over-use injuries requiring technique adjustments
- Adults wishing to ‘break’ into triathlon or to progress to longer distance events
- Adults and children with disabilities
- People with injuries or conditions who need to swim for effective rehabilitation
- Fathers who want to keep up with their kids!
- Winter training facility for Hawaii Ironman competitors (Swim for an hour with no tumble turns!)
After seeing the phenomenal success that her private swim tuition offered numerous children and adults alike, Ally Boggs decided to establish her own home-based swim and triathlon coaching clinic. In her search for the perfect pool, one that could offer swimmers of all abilities the chance to perform at their best, she discovered Endless Pool. Compact in size (but with no ‘end’) and extremely affordable, the Endless Pool provides Ally with the ideal solution.
I look forward to meeting you!